Adding a user is easy and can be done in two ways.
Please note: the only type of user that can add another user is an Admin. If you are not an admin this feature will be hidden.
Adding a user through the company details page:
- Log into your CiteRight account at app.citeright.net
- Select Company Details tab
- Click on the Add User button
- Enter the new user's details and select Create User.
Adding a user through the "Add User" tab
- After logging into the CiteRight portal, select the Manage Users tab to display the View Users and Add User tabs.
- Enter the new user's details and select Create User
Please note that you will not be able to add a user that does not have a company email address. For example, you will not be able to add an email like user@companyA.com if your company is Company B
Once a user is added, our system will automatically send out a welcome email to the new user so they can set up their password and get started.