Before reading this article, you might want to check out: How to create a collection.
Copy a case to another collection from the web application
- Go to https://app.citeright.net/
- Select the collection that contains the case you want to copy
- Locate your case in the list and click the 3 dots that appear on the far right side of the line
- Select Add to collection.
- Search for the desired collection
- Click OK and you're done!
Save a case to multiple collections using the browser extension
In the browser extension, CiteRight allows you to save a case to more than one collection. However, this cannot be done at the same time.
In order to save a case to a different collection, simply save the case again - this time into another collection you have cited.